The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1653 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/06
Excellent! An intriguing and very interesting story that kept my interest throughout! Also made alot of sense, how we lock up our faith due to man's inability to cope with the new Political Correctness! Loved this piece and it is VERY well written! Nice Job!
03/16/06
PS: sorry, forgot something else. Also, appreciated the scripture reference. So many writers fail to footnote them, (could have given the Widow's Mite Scripture also...as it is also useful to those who do not know the story behind the coin).
03/16/06
Just the right blend of intrigue and life-lesson. Nicely done.
03/16/06
Very insightful and intertaining. Thought provoking message presented with great scenery and dialogue. Really very good! I enjoyed it!
Very, very well done. A fantastic message to all of us.
03/17/06
This so resonated with me as I pray for some of my non-Christian friends. Thank you
03/18/06
Well written -but one tiny detail - "It even has 20 BC stamped on the back." nope -the wouldn't have known it was 20 BC at the time the coin was made :) Looks like the friend got ripped off ;) Well defined characters :)
03/20/06
author's note: The coin is not stamped 20BC - Tom was joking (and laughing.)
03/20/06
I loved this. Excellent message!
Favorite line:
"I had taken the most valuable thing I had, my relationship with Christ, and locked it up."
Congratulations on your win!
Kate~
yeah!!!!

Congrats Jim! Awesome Job1