The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/17
Well done. Very authentic. And a cliff-hanger to boot!
08/24/17
This was a riveting story. I could almost feel as if I had been transported to the days following the Babylonian captivity.

I waited with bated breath to find out whether Love for the MC's foreign wife or Love for God would win out.

I was confused by this line, I cannot cast her away, give her Get as a divorce certificate“

This would make a great book or a series of books.

Great job at story telling.
08/27/17
Well done,
Blessings~
What a cliffhanger! I would have preferred to know the outcome though. You took us to the streets of ancient Jerusalem with sights and smells, and brought the same quandary that faces us today in the 21st century to life.
This is a good "take" on that Bible story.

We have the same opportunity to make choices when we find out what God has really commanded us compared to what we have chosen to do or believe.

The choice is ours. We choose our own consequences.
08/31/17
Elaine,

Congratulations on your 2nd place in the Advanced division and 14th place overall.

I am looking forward to reading your book when it comes out.

I want to know how the Love story ends
08/31/17
Congratulations on your 2nd place finish in the Advanced category and 14th place overall, Elaine.