The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1688 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/16/05
All I can say is congratulations brother!

This piece was classic and I knew it the first time I read it... I want a signed copy of your 1st book... ( not some ratty version that your P.A. signs for you!
Oh, Wow. A hero's story if I've ever heard one. So often in the media, all I hear are stories of US soldiers getting killed or wounded. There are too few heroes, and no mention of the Hero. Thank you. Thank you so much for sharing this powerful, personal story.

God bless,

Kevin
01/12/06
Whether this is truth or fiction it doesn't change the fact that our God is the Master of miracles, and He never ceases to amaze me! This was a beautiful story, and I am so glad that you shared it with all of us. God bless you, whoever you are!
01/13/06
I hope this is non-fiction - as this is vital to those of us who believe in angels; if fiction, then it is a nice story but based on heresay. We will know on Monday, but either way - it doesn't shake my faith in God's power and His messengers on wings. Thank you for sharing.
Wow. I agree, thank you for sharing this!! God bless and protect our soldiers even as they work to protect us.
Transported me away from my comfortable couch and laptop to a place of hostile danger....and thankfully, escape. Very involving - good job!