The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 749 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this piece. I think your take on the topic is so fresh and original. Your words touched my heart and I could so totally relate.
07/20/14
Short, yet powerful. Great job!
07/21/14
Short but mighty. Loved the flow of the poem.
07/21/14
Hi!

That's promising indeed. Your poem is short and crisp. You say so much in so little. Good work! Keep it up!
07/21/14
I love the journey taken in this short, but intense, piece. From belief in oneself, to knowledge that we are weak and then discovering in that weakness the power of God.

In a nutshell, that is the entirety of the bible, told over and over again.

Great job!
This has me weeping. The first few stanzas described me from age eight onward, after my daddy was hit by a freight train. I could only be strong to help my mother and sister - but never quite strong enough to overcome the shock and grief until Jesus called me to be His ...
07/22/14
Two words, "Damascus Light", are so powerful they add an entire page of experience to this powerful message.

And they are only two in a message full of power.

Very well done indeed.

Blessings.
07/23/14
Lovely.

God bless~
07/23/14
Beautifully written prose which depicted so much in so few lines.

Congratulations on ranking 24 overall. Happy Dance!