The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/13
Oh so powerful and moving! This poem captured the reader and allowed us to feel the pain, anguish, and emotions surging through the MC.

An altogether expressive work of art.

God bless~
I was pleasantly surprised how this poem without punctuation read so smoothly. It's gentleness and pathos was so real. Beautiful! If this is autobiographical, I am so glad you could share it with us. It also made me think that the 'chronic illness' of sin also has that effect of keeping our lives in a goldfish bowl. Well done! I expect a prize.
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
11/16/13
A deeply meaningful free verse poem. Thanks for sharing your skill!
11/16/13
A very meaningful free verse poem. Thanks for sharing your skill with us!
11/16/13
This touched me so deeply because I feel just as that goldfish does sometimes. Inside looking outward, and I know that feeling that chronic illness brings. I have been there, and it is as life goes on all around you.

This is a beautiful poem, and you and I took the topic to mean to same thing. Blessings!
11/16/13
A gentle and moving reflection on your life of pain. Reminds me to thankful for my good health and well-being. So many times we take these things for granted. A lovely poem and an interesting take on the topic.
11/17/13
I've wondered if a goldfish feels trapped within that bowl. They seem so content. But maybe we sometimes learn to be content with our surroundings. Then it takes Christ to let us know how much we should accept.

I've never felt trapped by illness, but feel for those who are. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!
A very nice poem. I felt your pain. Keep writing and God Bless!
11/25/13
Congrats! God bless~