The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1082 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/19/13
Great job with this well-written poem! I like the flow and all the elements you include, weaving in scripture at just the right places. "Drops of Psalms" is an awesome title for this marvelous piece of work.
09/20/13
Wow - This totally gripped my entire being. It is something that everyone will be able to relate to, either through personal experience, or someone they know.

This powerful poem was "dripping with realism" and delivered an epic close!

Loved it. Great job, brilliant wording...peaceful assurance.

God bless you~
I loved the form, loved the flow, loved the honesty and reality. Loved the title. Loved the conclusion. I felt like I was there.
Great entry!
09/26/13
Congratulations, Linda! As usual, this is wonderful poem. I like how God's Word brings peace.
09/26/13
Congratulations! I loved this so much, excellent work my friend.

God bless~
09/27/13
Congratulations on winning an EC with this beautiful poem. I could feel the poet's anxiety with your vivid descriptions. I like how you used "drops of Psalms" to calm her thoughts and bring peace to her mind.
09/29/13
Congratulations, Linda. One of my favorites. God bless!
10/02/13
I thought your concept of praying this Psalm through you fear and the subsequent contrast in the battle between your thoughts and feelings and the promises of the Psalm was brilliant. Well done and congratulations on your EC placing.