The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 872 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/22/13
Boy, poor Cleo was like Job in the respect of those around him being no help and making things worse! Thank God poor Cleo made it into surgery to get the stint, no thanks to his wife and doctor! My husband just recently had to have a stint put in—he had a 100% blockage, and he made it only because we didn’t make light of the symptoms he was having! This may be fiction but there is a good real life lesson in there! Listen when someone says they are not feeling right, they know their body better than anyone else! Well written story with great message!
09/26/13
Good story. We need to listen to our bodies.
09/26/13
Congratulations Jack on your well deserved HC & EC win!
09/26/13
Congratulations! God bless~
09/29/13
Congratulations, Jack. Wonderful entry! God bless, my friend!
10/04/13
I got a giggle from your reference to the laptop diagnosis.
Years ago Mike and I were big on researching our physical symptoms prior to visiting our Physician, only to have been advised by a cute little wall hanging in the examination room that she would charge extra for any assistance offered through self diagnosis!
Nicely written Jack, and thanks for the memory trigger.