The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1077 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/02/13
Thank you for telling your story of God's miracles in your life. It's inspiring to read this. As for constructive criticism - the only suggestion I'd make is that you leave the last 'I am' off the first sentence. Otherwise, very good indeed.
08/02/13
This is absolutely precious -God is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this.
08/02/13
Praise God for the purpose He so clearly has for what you've been through. It's difficult to comfort others, telling them of God's power, comfort and peace if we've never been in the furnace of hardship, suffering or even persecution. You have a powerful testimony and I know God is using it for His glory. Keep writing about what He's done for and in you. Isn't it awesome to know that God is speaking to others through your writing?! Great job!
Wow, amazing testimony of God's grace and power! I am truly touched to read the brave and inspiring battle you have fought, and I have no doubt this will be an inspiration to others as well. Thanks for sharing.
08/04/13
I love your honesty and openness. You also have a wonderful ability to express yourself in written words. Great entry! Thanks for sharing this so freely and so well.
08/04/13
You did an excellent job expressing yourself about your healing.

This entry will touch many, many people who need the Lord and those who have cancer.

Well written. Thanks for sharing your personal story.
08/05/13
You certainly are a perfect example of a miracle. What an amazing testimony to God's healing power you are. This was written from the heart and I'm so glad you are able to share with many people worldwide who may be suffering in the same way as you were. Great job.
08/05/13
The peace and love were palpable during this entire and amazing testimony!

Praise the Lord, first and foremost for His grace and His healing hands. Amen.

You are a miracle in so many ways. You bring sunshine to so many with your stories, your encouragement, and your unprecendted support of your fellow brothers and sisters.

Thank you for sharing your story with us...and How astounding our God is in bringing forth this transformation. God our Physician and our everything.

This was well-written, powerful, tender, and unilaterally a piece that will stroke the heart strings of all who read it.

Thank you. May God continue to bless you and use you for His purposes as you go forward in life doing His will.

God Bless~
08/05/13
The peace and love were palpable during this entire and amazing testimony!

Praise the Lord, first and foremost for His grace and His healing hands. Amen.

You are a miracle in so many ways. You bring sunshine to so many with your stories, your encouragement, and your unprecendented support of your fellow brothers and sisters.

Thank you for sharing your story with us...and How astounding our God is in bringing forth this transformation. God our Physician and our everything.

This was well-written, powerful, tender, and unilaterally a piece that will stroke the heart strings of all who read it.

Thank you. May God continue to bless you and use you for His purposes as you go forward in life doing His will.

God Bless~
08/05/13
Thank you for sharing your intimate 'example' through your miraculous testimony. Praise Him for leading you through the trials to this point in your life where you may look back and see His loving hand on you.
08/05/13
And praise Him for creating in you an inspiration and spirit of encouragement for the FW's family.
I'm reading this from the hospital room where I am recovering from yet another outbreak of shingles. I can feel the tears well up as I read. God constantly uses us in many ways, if we only let go and Let God. Great writing.
08/08/13
A perfect example of great blessings from great tragedy. Thanks so much for sharing. (I thought the second "I am" redundant, too.)
08/08/13
Congratulations my dear friend! I loved this entire piece...it was a winner in my eyes.

God bless~
Congratulations for placing 4 in your level and 27 overall! (Highest rankings can found on the message boards)Happy Dance!!