The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/18/13
Wow - this was very deep and powerfully moving. It made me feel as if I was sitting in that room and watching the whole thing unfold before my eyes.

My heart went out to both residents, and your descriptions were excellent!

Excellent piece, and brilliant.

God bless~
07/19/13
How clever. In a stream of blog posts, you captured the life of Annalee (who, I assume is fictional? It's hard to tell, because the MC is so believable).

I enjoyed this from the beginning, and by the end, I wanted to come and hug Annalee too.
07/20/13
You've lifted us way past what we expect to be normal and saturated the setting with total credibility and warmth- even touches of humour. Brilliant writing.
This is fantastic! - a captivating story and wonderfully writen. As well as the main account of Annalee's life, through blogs, you have potrayed so many insights into her life by just the odd comment - eg 'Before I read the Bible' or 'I graduated High School'. Intriguing and lovely to read. The ending is just wonderful! Thankyou for this lovely story. (PS Would love to know what Lindsey's Mum says - my Italian is non existent!!)
07/25/13
This was so creative! It's simplicity was engaging and beautiful. Loved it!
Congratulations on EC for a wonderful story. If there could be a place above 1st place, you'd be in it!
07/25/13
Congratulations on your excellent piece!

God bless~
07/25/13
Beyond excellent! Congratulations.
07/25/13
Great story and so well written. Amazing from beginning to end. Congrats on winning 1st place Editor's Choice.
07/25/13
Awesome entry and so deserving of a win! Congratulations, Francy! God bless!
Well done Francy, so very very well deserved. Many congratulations.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well deserved EC win with this touching account in the life of someone lost than found.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well-deserved win.
07/25/13
Congratulations on your well-deserved win.
Outstanding writing, and a well deserved win. Congratulations.
07/26/13
WOW! Amazing, brilliant writing. I was hooked from the first word to the last. A huge congratulations to you.
07/26/13
Congratulations on your 1st place win! It is well-deserved for this moving and believable blog-style story. Well done!
Excellent story - excellent writing - I am amazed!
I would love to Mother sweet Annalee. What a poignant, exquisite story. Your writing lifts me up. Thank you. Congratulations!

Praise YHWH. Hebrews 10:26-31, Revelation 12:17
You really deserve the first place win. Congratulation!
Awesome story, I was thoroughly captivated. Congrats!