The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1045 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Refiner's fire. Wow. I will remember this for a long time. Thank you for the blessing.
05/11/13
My first thought was "Oh no, not another 'I am a worthless worm' approach to being spiritual," but like Cheryl, I love how you have wrapped up by emphasising the drama of the Refiner's fire.
05/11/13
Absolutely beautiful. I read it three times, and it brought tears to my eyes. Excellent. What tremendous words you write.

Blessings, Lynn
A difficult prayer indeed - may we all have the courage to pray it and be transformed.
05/12/13
There are no words to express what you have written here. It's a dynamic prayer and one that humbles the heart to the point of saying as Jesus did, "Not my will Lord, but Your will be done"...I do believe that was the hardest prayer Jesus ever prayed because He new what was to come. I pray God gives me the same spirit within me to be able to say this prayer you have written. I felt it was inspired by the Holy Spirit. Thank you...
Masterful! Thank you for writing my heart . . .
05/13/13
Prolific, powerful, beautiful, cleansing. You managed to bring forth a prayer that every Christian should be saying, with sincerity while genuflecting. This was clearly inspired by the Spirit, I felt the anointing from this epic entry.

Thank you. A winner in my eyes!

God Bless~
The refiners fire. Nicely done.
05/16/13
Magnificent prayer and a life altering desire. I printed it out and as I began to read it again my eyes began to flow...ah beloved this is a prayer that I will be repeating until He is finished.
Wow what an awesome and powerful prayer. It gave me goosebumps.Congratulations on ranking 8 in your level and 11 overall!