The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1344 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/27/13
This was so fun and SO true! Ouch, been there. I guess we need to stop sometimes and hear the clicks. =)Fantastic job!
Oh what a delightful take on the topic. This was really interesting and relatable. I think everyone can remember a similar moment. I love how you slipped the message in so expertly, it's one we all need reminding of time to time, well maybe not wise grandmas. This is a fantastic story.
05/01/13
This is so funny; I enjoyed the whole adventure. So much clicking going on; a nuisance to some but total joy to the old lady. You did a great job with this.
05/02/13
Congratulations on your 7th place EC win Lillian. Well deserved!
Oh Lillian, I loved this piece from the first time I laid eyes on it. I want to congratulate you on your 7th place EC win. Many blessings to you this day.
05/02/13
I'm not at all surprised to see how high this placed. Congratulations on your 7th place EC win.
05/02/13
What a wonderful life lesson you crafted through Addie's attempts at driver etiquette.
Well done!
Great job, and congratulations on your EC. I love the line "Grandma accepted what she couldn’t change, while I almost caused an accident trying to change what I could not accept." Keep it up!
05/02/13
Congratulations Lillian!
Congratulations on your 7th place EC ranking. Addie is someone I identified with immediately. Great story!