The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1155 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/14/13
Love the devotional and the closing prayer.

Thank you. God bless~
03/17/13
Very penetrating article and devotional. How often our words cut the heart and leave it bleeding. Thanks for the prayer and the message.
I think you did such a profound job of nailing this topic. In the beginning you brought back images of my grandmother sharpening her kitchen knives. It was like watching an artist the way she would flip the knife back and forth over the metal rod. She showed me many times, but I could never quite get the hang of it like she did. When she died the knife sharpener was one of the things I wanted to take home. I knew I would likely never use that, but it would serve as a reminder of my grandmother. Now, however, it will also serve as a reminder of this devotion. The word you have written are ones that I need to remind myself of on a daily basis. Your prayer was perfect and as I read it I could feel God hearing my pleas. Fantastic devotion.
Congratulations on ranking 8th in level three and 22 overall!
03/23/13
Edmond, congratulations on your placements for 8th and 21 overall!

God bless ~