The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/13
A neat and totally credible cameo, with light humour, strong characters and a positive message. Well done.
03/02/13
I love the aspect of accent that you present here. The contrast of your title with the beginning of your first paragraph intrigued me. You've given an inspirational look at a life honoring to God. I think your "silent message" came through loud and clear, to not only your students, but you family, also. ...And that's a beautiful thing.
03/02/13
Beautiful message in this well written and clever piece. Thank you.

God bless~
03/02/13
I liked how you wove the key word throughout the story. The students were memorable MC's. It is hard being a great teacher in a world so full of need.
03/03/13
I enjoyed your teaching tale. As an ex-teacher I know how it's hard to be firm but fair, kind but in control, etc. Well done.
This story really touched my heart because my youngest just decided to study education. I can see her trying to be like the MC in this delightful story. It's so important, no matter what our occupation is, We need to show the world the same mercy Christ has shown us.
So lovely. You drew me in and I became your MC. Thank you for the great trip!

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
Congratulations on ranking 10 in Masters and 19 overall!