The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 983 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/13
Beautiful! God bless~
03/03/13
A great message and well put. I enjoyed it. Thanks.
This is lovely. I was smiling and nodding the whole time. Your last stanza really touched my heart. Your whole piece was perfect but the last part spoke volumes.
A very interesting ending on a well thought out and cleverly constructed piece. This just rolls off of the tip of one's tongue while reading. The rhyme scheme is so much fun. Thank you for this very entertaining piece that makes one think,"Am I just trying to please people in life and how far am I actually willing to go?" The Lord always looks on the heart so the inside of us is truly the one thing that never flees, except of course, He!
I enjoyed your poem, especially these stanzas:

"Take time to think
To contemplate
Just where
Our Father concentrates.

On love that penetrates
Like darts,
From heart
To heart."

Good job.

03/04/13
I enjoyed this so much! I could have read on and on but the ending was what we all need to read, especially me. You did a wonderful job with the rhyme, flow and rhythm. A great read with a great message.
I like your sojourn into your new genre. It flows with what I consider inner thought and conscience dialogue - a working out of life's philosophies. Great job!
03/05/13
Beautiful poem (Emphasis there). It really spoke to my heart.
Charming! Beautiful and fun!

Loving you in through and because of Jesus, the Christ . . .

Have you "thrown a brick"?
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=36621
03/06/13
Lovely and engaging poem full of rich meaning. Thank you for touching upon what is precious in our Fathers sight!
03/06/13
Lovely and engaging poem full of rich meaning. Thank you for touching upon what is precious in our Fathers sight!
03/06/13
Wonderful rhythmic poem with a powerful message! I loved your beginning:

"Life is full
Of naught
And ought,
And second thoughts,

Of Hits
And misses,
Dreams and wishes,
And decisions."

One thing puzzled me, though: What is meant by "the shapes of our nares"?

You had a great ending to this lovely piece, too! :)
Congratulations on ranking 32 overall!