The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/13
I like the honesty and openness that makes this entry like a very reassuring conversational psalm - a verbal note to the Father.
I guess that when we get to heaven we will be shown all the ways that God's angels have stepped in to rescue us from danger, whether it's resulted from others' malice or our own stupidity. Well done.
I enjoyed your praise report! Isn't it wonderful that God takes such good care of us. He deserves our praise. Thank you for this. Keep writing.
02/19/13
I loved reading your note to God. It reminded me of all the wonderful times God has come to my rescue. Great job.
02/21/13
Wow, you've shared some pretty amazing recollections in this piece! I love how God has had His hand on you from an early age. Really makes us stop and reflect on our own lives. With all the troubles in the world, with all the people in the world, God still looks at a fourth grader and reaches down to answer her prayers! How great is our God! Thanks for sharing.
I have only just got to reading this wonderful note of thanksgiving. It is so special and has spoken to me greatly. Thankyou so much. O give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His mercy endures forever.
02/28/13
Just now getting to read this wonderful “note”! Tears came to my eyes and praise to my heart, as I read this wonderful account of God’s loving, protecting hands on your life. What a blessing for me to read this, as I recalled the many times I know God has been with me. Thank you for writing this to bless all of us who read it...truly a WONDERFULLY written “note”!
04/15/13
Wonderful revelation! I can look at my past life and see where God's hand saved me. He is a Great God! Thanks for writing!