The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 905 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/12
An enjoyable, gently-reflective story. I like your descriptions, though a "fell" may need some further embellishment, so non-Yorkshire readers will not associate it with anyone coming a cropper.
A lovely, well-woven story. Your writing seemed very atmospheric in that I could sense the time and place and your characters were ones the reader (this one, anyway) could easily sympathize and believe. Well done.
This is a captivating piece. The sense of mystery drew me in right away and kept me to the very end. Your characters felt real and I felt like I was only a few steps away listening to their banter. Your message is one I often need to be reminded of. Sometimes I worry too much about what is happening right now instead of preparing my soul for the inevitable.
12/04/12
A beautiful uplifting story of the power of faith.
excellent!

God Bless
12/05/12
Brava! Nicely done. This story captivated me from the first sentence to the last word. Thanks. God bless~
12/06/12
Ummm sunflowers are my favorite and they reflect the faith and grace in your story. Beautifully and creative entry.
Congratulations for ranking 14 overall!!
Well, Danni, I'm only 18 months late! Have just read this beautiful touching story and wanted to say thankyou. What a lesson of the view of heaven and eternity. Just lovely. God bless you.