The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1603 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/25/12
Interesting. Creative. One never knows where God ... or the media for that matter ... may show up!
10/25/12
Very different and unique, like all of your entries. Nicely done, once again. Thanks. GOd bless~
10/26/12
I liked the format you used. A definite change of pace. I like how you showed how people will go crazy over a cup that could possibly have been used by Jesus, but at the same time, would they go that crazy if he appeared to them himself as he did 2000 years ago? Articles have so much importance to some people... but it should be the person when they are with us, who matters most. A good story.

God Bless!
10/26/12
Fun and unique story. Thank you for sharing!
10/29/12
This is a unique approach to the topic, and very interesting. I especially like the statement at the end that we live by faith in Him and His Word. Good job.
This is a fun take on the Jesus cup. I loved the Queens accent of the couple. It made it feel authentic.

Many have told a story about the cup that overflows and the Jesus cup this week. As Christians I think it would be the first thing many think of. You did handled it from a different POV which was nice.

You had me smiling throughout and I could picture people lining the streets for such an event. It seems like once someone made a grilled cheese sandwich that looked like Jesus and people went nuts about that too. Which is why your message at the end is so important. I think many will be able to relate to it. Nicely done.
10/31/12
I really liked the TV news setting of this creative story! The dialogue had an authentic feel to it. Good job! :)
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level 3!