The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1218 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is lovely. The repetition is perfect and it reads like something from the book of Psalm.
10/21/12
This is picturesque, touching, and honors the God Who is indeed worthy. Well written.
10/22/12
Beautiful poem. No matter what is going on around us, may we always bless the Lord.

God bless!
10/22/12
A beautiful devotional psalm poem that lifts the spirit to truly praise our God. Thank you so much!

Colin (Gold Member)
10/23/12
I love how you build this step by step in such simple depth. Excellent, inspiring material.
10/23/12
The first thing I read on this Tues. morning and you have blessed me more than you could ever know. Just a beautiful piece. I was drawn right into the words and visions. Excellence in writing!
God Bless, lynn
Lovely pictures and thoughts in this praise poem.
Oh, if we could all but open our eyes and ears - the blessings of God would overwhelm us. This beautiful poem says it all so perfectly.
10/24/12
Beautiful reflection of creation and what our response should be, all for the glory of God. Thank you for this lovely demonstration of gratitude.
Every living organism and every cell of your body. All of creation. I like how you did that! A lovely piece of poetry.
10/25/12
Great job. Congrats.