The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1381 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/19/12
This is a very compelling treatment of the theme. Very well done. Pulls at the emotions but raises awareness as well. Thank you for this, and good job.
First you had me laughing so hard at the beginning that I had to stop and wipe the tears out of my eyes. Then as I read on tears again formed in my eyes but they were tears of sadness that we live in such a world that a mother would need to hide her baby to protect him from the cruel actions of others. Again after a brief pause I read on and once more tears filled my eyes. These too were different tears not exactly tears of joy but more tears of compassion and empathy. I don't think any story has ever had this wide range of effect on me so I give you my word of highest praise--Wow!
10/19/12
This is a good article, both informative and heart wrenching. However, in it you managed a wonderful faith based perspective. It is that which comes through most to me. Touching and well written.
Your introduction takes the reader into your confidence to receive the real "meat" of your piece. How wise you are to be accept all God has given you as blessings.
Your introduction takes the reader into your confidence to receive the real "meat" of your piece. How wise you are to be accept all God has given you as blessings.
10/19/12
I love how your honest emotions come through this well-written entry. You definitely need God's grace to see the blessings in difficult times.
10/22/12
Your introduction was excellent. God loves variety in all his creation. I liked the last paragraph of looking at the challenge ahead but knowing that God will be there.
10/25/12
Very thought-provoking challenge to our limited perspective on how we prefer God to bless us. Excellent and heart warming work.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level four and 12 overall!