The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1253 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/12
Great job with the topic on this lively entry. Great last line! Thanks.

God bless~
09/14/12
I enjoyed your story. Isn't the array of barbecue paraphenalia these days amazing! Hope Joe enjoys learning to cook amazing meals on his! Thanks.
09/17/12
Great imagination and an entry to reckon with. This was such a delightful story. You had me with you all the way through. I saw nothing in my opinion that needed to be corrected or changed. Very nicely written.
So easy to identify with your characters and their situation. Your lead paragraphs were perfect in setting up the entire storyline.
The subtle machoism didn't get past me either and seemed spot on.
09/18/12
Too much fun :) Great description, and I DEFINITELY know this guy ;)
09/18/12
Grill hunting to the extreme! Excellent and humorous description of one of those 'guy things' I will never understand. It was a grin evoking read~ thanks.
09/18/12
This was funny, and so true about men and their "toys" and having the neighborhood over to show it off. I loved this story. Great Job!
09/19/12
As we head into spring Downunder, this one just opened up before my eyes and ears. Very descriptive in external and internal terms, with a great fun touch at the end. One (pedantic) grammar point was about the salesman not wanting to "loose" the sale - though maybe he wanted to "loose" more ProGlows onto the market;-)
Great work.