The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 875 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/12
Oh, this was nice! I would love to read a whole story of the events that transpired from Cassie's early days in the schoolhouse to where she was by the end of the story. You definitely caught my attention with this story!
05/11/12
This is really good story telling. You brought it to life wonderfully with the word pictures. I want to read the next the next installment.
05/11/12
Ooops! That's one next too many!
05/12/12
I loved this story. It was interesting and moved quickly while keeping the readers attention.

Beautifully done. God Bless~
05/13/12
A beautiful word picture of how life can get in the way of our hopes and dreams, but God can still lift you up in spite of all that. I love your MC and her strength of character and perseverance.
Awww, beautiful story, though sad in parts. Love her use of language and how you explained why a child had a big vocabulary. Watch out for times when you are missing a subject in the narration between bits of dialogue. Otherwise good job!
The title is a perfect fit for this story of courage and love. I felt my eyes brimming with tears and could easily picture it as a TV show as the story unfolded in my mind.