The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 984 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
I enjoyed this poem, appreciating the cadence of the words and drinking in their significance.

Thank you for this blessing today!
04/26/12
Nice work here. This flowed well and was an enjoyable read. Thanks!
Enjoyed your poem. Nice job making a very good point...standing and keep going forward. How many get stuck, as it were, in the hurts of the past. Jesus has a wonderful future for all.
Easy rhythm and flow.
04/27/12
This was a lovely poem...to the point and presented with a very beautiful message.

God Bless~
I love your writing... so True in Christ: "Our journey will end in His presence;
By His power and grace we are led." AMEN! Blessings to you and all God speaks through your works!!
05/01/12
I love the message in this. I loved the line...our dreams all go crashing. We've all had shattered dreams and this poem is certainly an encouragement. God bless!
This is beautiful. I especially liked the repetition. Though I'm not very musical, I could really see this as a song. I could even make out a melody in my head as I read it. Soft and soothing.
05/03/12
Much depth put across within a poem. I think many of us can identify with what you have written, especially when life brings disappointment and hopes feel distant. Most assuredly we must press ahead and not let our past hinder our future. A very well written piece!