The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1369 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
A profound message and one so true. I enjoyed this entry. Thank you. God Bless~
This is perfect. Your devotions are outstanding and really touch so many hearts.
11/20/11
I really enjoyed this from about halfway through, when you started to bring in the wonderful illustrations. I must admit I did find the first couple of paragraphs a bit of a slog to get through. They were very informative, but I struggled to take in the information. I am so glad I kept reading though, as the ending was beautiful. Well done.
11/22/11
I enjoyed the metaphore of the valuable bill among counterfeits, and how you tied it into Gen 18:32.

I did get a little stuck as you moved from one point to the next, but I loved the overall message, and loved the ending prayer.
11/26/11
I loved the point that you made; great illustration. Since I'm not a 'geek' type, I kind of got lost in the first part,but once you made the connection, there was a powerful message! Good job.
11/26/11
Powerful truths throughout this entry – so true the enemy tirelessly tries to find ways to distract us, mentally and physically, from God’s work. It always amazes me how you can write such wonderful devotionals with such difficult topics. Once again, great job.
12/01/11
I loved this story-this was one of my "personal" favorites. Congratulations on a job well done.
God Bless you~
12/01/11
Congratulations Edmond.
12/01/11
Good work Edmond. Congratulations on being highly commended!