The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 990 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/11
I thought this flowed well and I liked the unique use of the contraption to highlight an important truth. It fit well with the topic and the dialogue was believable. Great job!
10/21/11
Oh, I really liked this story. It held my interest from beginning to end. Nice job with staying on topic.
God Bless~
10/22/11
A different and clever expression of the category and good use of dialogue to reveal the story.
10/22/11
Oh, I enjoyed this! It was certainly an out of the box way to present the search engine topic and certainly imaginative! I could picture an inventive boy doing this and then the lesson God showed him through it. In fact, this could very well make a good children’s or early teen book! Well done!
10/22/11
Pretty far out there with this one. Not sure it's really on topic. I found it too unbelievable and a little silly. Has a good message, though.

Mona
This is very creative. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. The message really hit home for me.
11/01/11
An enjoyable read and a unique take on the topic. This is a well written piece with a clear message of what we should do—just get out with people, and be open to what the Lord tells us through the Holy Spirit.
Congratulations for ranking 13th in level 4!