The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1030 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/11
How!! I mean, Wow!!
This is just great. I wish I could write descriptions so well. So many entries are over-done or lacking in descriptions. This is just splendid. You put me into the room and I could see the characters.
Very creative use of topic. This will do well.

Mona
10/21/11
Great job! This was an interesting entry, with dialogue that felt as if I was sitting right thee with the two of them!

Clever and witty too. God Bless~
10/22/11
You are a masterful story teller for sure! This was an excellent read beginning to end! This absorbing, well written tale delivered vivid imagery, drama, suspense and intrigue, along with ingenious use of topic! My applause for a job exceedingly well done!
10/22/11
A very vivid story. The descriptions were superb. Your main character is very colourful and you left me wanting to read more of him.
This is really quite clever. You drew me right in and I laughed at the last line. Once again, this story reminded me of the TV show 'Person of Interest'. It was suspenseful and flowed well.
11/02/11
Very creative and descriptive! I wanted to read more about her family. Good take on the topic, too. Nice!
11/04/11
I'll second the "wow!" You crafted a tail, complete with an elaborate setting and finely woven mystery. I could see this. Excellent work!!