The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1032 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/11
I love stories that exalt the Lord and incorporate passages from our Father's word into the entry. This was a good story, good messages throughout. Thank you.

Good Job. God Bless you~
10/21/11
I like the take you took on the topic in this. I think it is probably sadly true that more people search for answers from Google than they do from Jesus! I found your story to be interesting and an enjoyable read…but I was surprised that it never told that the first line was a reference to Robert Frost’s poem, only his line says: And miles to go before I sleep. One of my favorite poems of his. LOL Your story has a good message, well written. God Bless!
I enjoyed this search for answers. The second paragraph, I'm guessing, was written to establish a mood since it is not alluded to thereafter, and thus may not serve the story as well as intended. In the sentence "They were questions she was expected to answer.", I wanted to know who was asking, so I could understand the significance of the relationship. Overall, well done.
This is really lovely. I immediately thought of the book Why Bad Things Happen to Good People. It really helped me when I first get sick.