The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1105 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/11
A myriad of emotions are coursing through this story...Nicely done, I loved the ending - methaphorical and God always welcomes His children home. God Bless you~
09/09/11
A myriad of emotions are coursing through this story...Nicely done, I loved the ending - methaphorical and God always welcomes His children home. God Bless you~
09/10/11
A powerful vision of mistakes, redemption and the persuasive power of love! If this were real, you could only imagine the emotion and tears that would be flying from both dad and daughter as she ran into his arms. Well written.
Wow! Wow! Wow! What a vivid picture you painted and just when I was thinking oh-oh you changed direction. I have goosebumps This is one of my all-time favorites.
09/11/11
Amazing! I was beginning to wonder where on earth you were heading with this but you brought it to a perfect ending. Well written and well done!
Congratulations on your win for a powerful article.
09/15/11
Congratulations on your win. God Bless~
09/15/11
I'm left with tears, and a heart deeply touched.
09/16/11
Emotion packed piece and as always well written. Congratulations on your level win and another EC placing!
09/16/11
Absolutely brilliant, Stan. You've encapsulated so much feeling and emotion in this entry. It is well-deserving of a placing.
Super, moving, touching account.

You described it so well I could visualize it in my mind.

Just as "her Dad", I feel thankful that she came to him. Peace, and healing.

Loved it.