The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1398 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/12/11
I got the feeling that the MC was on the threshold of heaven and was making his/her eternal decision to choose Jesus as his/her Savior. Your choice of words made this piece beautiful.
08/13/11
This sounds like eternal conflicts from within an individuals very soul. I enjoyed the complexity and simplicity of the entire piece.

The line that I enjoyed most:.."here in the darkness,here in the light,
i make my decision
in Your compassionate sight."
Amen...God Bless~
Your poem's heartcry? Acceptance of belief. Wonderful.
08/15/11
You have such an amazing gift with words! There is such an air of gentleness about them - perhaps a reflection of your character? This is beautiful and depicts the love of Christ for us in a lovely way. Well done!
08/16/11
I agree with Charla, to me this spoke of the time conviction falls upon a heart and we must answer the call of God or turn the other way…lovely read!
08/17/11
I love the way you have allowed the gentleness of God's grace to flow through the ambivalence, to the moment of letting go and letting God. Well done.
08/17/11
Beautiful in its simplicity. Lovely, lovely message.
This is really beautiful and so true - moments of eternity brought into moments of time. Amazing truth isn't it - what Grace! I particularly love 'between tick of what was
and the tock of will be, what will be chosen to be,
to be me and Thee,
or if we will be We,
together as one,'
Thankyou
Beautifully written, melodic verse and thoughts. This flowed and spoke to my heart. Praise God for His moment and may I spend more moments choosing to be who He wants me to be and to spend my tics and tocs listening to His voice. Thx for sharing this-I truly enjoyed it.
08/19/11
Glad to see this on the EC list. Congratulations!