The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1013 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/11
Nice job contrasting the light of Christ against the gloom and doom of this our current residence. I liked it!
07/25/11
This makes me think of the scripture in Revelation 12:12 Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time.

Yes, the earth is crying for as you powerfully show, it is being violated by Satan’s darkness…but, as your last line indicates, it is the Christians that allow the light of Heaven to shine in, which should give us more vision to get out and witness to the lost! Your poem has so much vision of these truths, but thank God, Satan’s time seems swiftly coming to its end…the earth cries out that these are the last days!

I loved this poem and its vision and message! Great job!
07/28/11
Excellent poetry, and appears to have taken a lot of hard work. I appreciate it, it's wonderfully done, enjoyed it very much. Made me think of "the groaning of the earth" that's spoken of in the Bible. Thank you!
07/28/11
Yes, creation is groaning as in labour, waiting for the revelation of God's children. Great imagery in the heartache.
Wow! Such intensity in a small beautiful poem. Congratulations for ranking 8th in level 3!