The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 830 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Crazy man crazy or something or other I really don't know but God bless you anyway
Did the narrator pass out?:) With no breaths in between sentences, ha! This was good, very creative. I like it!
05/21/11
I feel like I have just read a Dean Young poem! LOL LOL

His work seems like a dropout from reality to me...
more about the emotion emitted than the surreal words.

So in that context I guess this fits the challenge! LOL
05/21/11
Not just any word, Garry, but in the middle of the word "middle"! Ha! This is great! I loved it! So out of the box that you can't even see the box from here! Fantastic job, and I bet it was a lot harder to do than it looks. I love the way you consistently change subjects by latching onto a single word that derailed the train of thought.

Now, you want to see something really funny? This comment accidentally got placed on the next story, which is really very serious, forcing me to apologize for my lack of sensitivity to the subject. Ooops! I think everyone should go read it and comment to make up for my gaffe. :)
05/22/11
Very clever indeed.
05/22/11
Whew! That was quite a ride I feel like I just free associated with you around and down some questionable plumbing and got left back on top of a roller coaster ready to do the drop again far out!
This free, inner-monologue was very cleverly mastered. It's exactly how our thoughts jump around, and having studied inner-monologue as a theater major in college, I can tell you this was brilliantly conceptualized. Very cool. I really enjoyed being caught up in the chaos that is the human mind! :)
05/30/11
Are you ever on time; since this entry looks like it needs some punctuation. Yet it was a fun ride.
It reminded me of the alcoholic who said: "I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full-frontal lobotomy!"
I'll troy to be on the lookout for your next entry...