The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is very rich with spiritual wisdom and grace. Great writing, and a timely message. As the "world" tries more and more to infringe on our spiritual lives, we need to take these disciplines to heart. Thank you!
05/07/11
A timely and informative devotional. Good job.
This is a tough topic to fit in a devotion but you managed it beautifully. It was educational on more than one level and a fresh take on the topic. Great job.
05/10/11
You make a unarguable case for the compulsion blowout technique. You present some fascinating facts and as usual you challenge your reader with God's Words. Thank you!
05/11/11
Wow. I thoroughly soaked up this piece. It is informative, interesting, and thoughtful. And thought provoking. Nicely done.
05/12/11
A very strong teaching piece, although I had to wade through what seemed like a heavy first paragraph.
From there it began to balance out into something very readable. Could I suggest you invent a character, or a dialogue, to add extra life and interest to that important introductory material? Such a technique would cover the issues while hooking us more quickly.
05/13/11
I too found this hard to wade into at first, but then just realized its simple message was Jesus can break the habitual bonds of sin and free us of our sinful compulsions if we but allow HIM to guide us and allow HIM to break the bonds from habits our flesh wants to keep us tied to. Interesting read.
Congratulations for placing 12th in level 3!