The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1116 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/21/11
Beautiful descriptions. I felt like I was right there.
This made me feel nostalgic, like when we went to my grandmother's house. I did the same things, dancing in the huge rooms on the vacant 3rd floor, daydreaming, exploring, etc. These are the things memories are made of, and you have extolled those virtues well. What a wonderful delight! This girl found a gem from her past, which met her need for this time! Thank you for a wonderful read! Novella?
What a great, cute story full of love. I enjoyed it. Reminded me of times past, which would be out of th boxx for today. Great job.
I was so caught up in the flack, I forgot it was one! Excellent job setting the scene and introducing your characters. The ending pun made me groan, then smile. :) I think it may be weak on topic, but great story.
02/23/11
A lovely story, I only wish there were more than 750 words, as I want to know about the ring!
02/23/11
Loved your mc's walk down memory lane and how it solved the problem of what to write about. The ending was great where you abruptly brought us back to current time.
02/23/11
Aww, I loved taking a peak into her childhood daydream. :) Great way to come up with an "out of the box" story! Oh, the many things that inspire us ...

(Great names, by the way. ;) )
02/23/11
I know who I pictured when I saw those names... :) Fun story with great descriptions!
02/24/11
I liked the sage advice: Nothing beats a failure, but a try. It was a fun piece and I enjoyed reading it.