The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1380 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A fun read. I think the last sentence isn't needed. The wedding will be a hoot, no doubt.
01/14/11
Sweetly told and well written
tale & I love happy endings:)
This was truly sweet and your descriptions were sharp. I was shivering as I read. Excellent! I do agree with Virgil however concerning the last sentence.
01/15/11
Great story, with a good light touch.
01/16/11
Well, I must say this entry stole my heart. This is well written and the descriptions are marvelous. Thanks so much for sharing.
01/17/11
clever well written and very original :-)
01/17/11
Absolutely wonderful! What a charming, delightful story. I hope I get to read more from you!
A very sweet tale I enjoyed very much. I love the violin. I'm glad it brought joy to your young/old lovers. Great job.
01/18/11
Great story. The title threw me a bit. Don't know why, but I want to put a "Never" in front of it; even though I realize the title refers to a song. The dialogue had a natural flow. You used just the right descriptions to set the scenes and to establish a relationship between the characters.
Nice!
01/18/11
Touching story to wring the heart strings. Well done!
I loved this story. It "warmed" me.
01/18/11
What a very touching story. That kind of love is a blessing I am sure only god can bestow.

To be honest, i wasn't sure how on topic it was but I loved it anyway!

God bless.
Good story. Loved the MC, the plot, the flow. You pulled us in and landed it. Well done.
A lovely, heart-warming entry. You can be proud of this entry.
01/20/11
Honest and enchanting, this story touches the soul. Very nice.