The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1280 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/10
Delightful! I can just see a bunch of us gathered around a great dining table, gabbing while we eat. What a day that will be be!

Your cadence was wonderful, too - very good writing!
10/21/10
A+ for rhyme and rhythm throughout this light-hearted poem. This was an enjoyable read.
This is such a joyous poem! It makes me homesick for heaven, for all the banquets around the table and all of us wanting to sit next to Jesus! Your poem had perfect rythme and meter. It was a pleasure to read it!
10/22/10
Such wistfulness in this wonderful piece, full of longing. Our lives are our conversation, aren't they? You point it out so very well. Wonderful.

Mona
10/22/10
I LOVE this! ...from the time period in heaven to the conversations with these women. I've wondered some of these same questions, especially the one to Hannah. Your meter and word choices are just perfect! A+++! :)
This is beautifully done. I also often wonder what Jesus was like as a little boy. Nice job.
10/24/10
Beautiful! I'd so love to chat with these women, too, and look forward to that day when this will be a real conversation. Love the sentiments and message of this poetry. Well written!
10/24/10
Oh what heavenly conversations we will have as you have rightly pointed out. Great rhythm and thyme!
10/24/10
Oh, I rally liked this. I'll bet it was hard to choose which Biblical women to choose. There are so many of them!
I enjoyed the variety of individuals that you mentioned within the family of God, and your personal twist on the aspect of each life that you would find most interesting. I like how you took the Conversation theme and touched on an area that allows a family to come close together -- conversation over a meal.
10/25/10
I hope we men are allowed on God's dining table to join in. Good interesting female heavenly rhyme chat.
10/25/10
Oh that will be great, when we can talk with those old saints in heaven! (I can think of others, too,...missionaries and wives of great preachers)
If one were to speculate, I would say you've already entertained and had those conversations - this reads more like a remembrance - a recall of past chats - hoped for and fulfilled in your poetry.
Congratulations for placing 10th in level 4 and 16th overall!