The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 972 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/10
A punny read!

Okay that was bad, sorry, you're better at it than I am, lol.

This was fun to read, loved the puns.

Loved the title as well as the name of the salad joint!

10/21/10
Fun story to read, I laughed outloud several times. Great dialogue and great friends.
This was a fun read. It's nice to have a nice laugh with lunch.
I love puns. This was a fun read. Thanks!
10/24/10
Ahhh...quite clever! And wonderfully illustrates how we are always "half listening" when we converse with each other. I love the camaraderie between these tow friends. Wish I could have lunch with them!
10/24/10
Um...make that TWO friends. LOL. My thoughts got ahead my typing skills.
10/25/10
This is really cute, and so so typical. Hilarious conversation!
10/26/10
Clever puns here, to be sure.

I did feel that the conversation seemed a bit contrived, and that this would work better as broad comedy rather than as a 'real' conversation.

I'll bet you had a blast working on this--it really shows!
10/27/10
Fresh, fun and light. Don't we carry on these conversations every day? I know I do.
Love it.

Mona
10/28/10
Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful comments. It was fun writing this story. This was actually based on a real conversation between me and my best friend. Some of this was contrived... just a wee bit... to make it a little more "punny" than real life. But in all honesty? Gwen and I have these sorts of "confused conversations" regularly! It makes life fun, and interesting!

Blessings to you all!