The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1208 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is perfect! You captured how many teens feel inside. There's only a handful who are able to show their true selves to the world. Again you did an outstanding job on this topic!
09/17/10
You have accurately captured the trying and painful high school years for many students who go through them feeling unaccepted. Good work.
09/18/10
This is great, and very on topic! Well written.
09/18/10
I loved this - you did such an excellent job of capturing the angst of the teen years. I'm a mom to teens right now so this hit me a little bit extra hard. And, of course, I still remember those difficult years of my own.

Excellent work!
Perfectly on-topic and very well written. Could have been musings by any one of us, especially during that awful teenage phase. I want to make one correction, however: the "I could care less" phrase really should be "I couldn't care less," although the former has become popular these days. Oh well, your soliloquy was spot-on. Keep up the good work!
09/21/10
Absolutely true.

Wonder, however,how many kids actually realize their potential at that time???



Enjoyed this and the inner dialogue testifying to a little bit found in each of us. A work in progress certainly is a good summation of your MC. You did a great job at presenting this POV.
Wow! Were you following me around in my teen years?