The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1278 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed how God can even work miracles on womanizing college students. Great story and wonderful message.
*screams* Ahhh! I'm so excited! I haven't even read it yet, but I just had to post. Congratulations!!! :D
09/16/10
Congrats on your placement!

This verse is my favorite and life verse. Good job!
OK, now I've read it. I think it's EXcellent! I love the blend of thoughts and actions you mixed in here, and the ending was sooo good! Congrats once again! :)
Way to go Amanda!!!!!!!!! An EC and a first place! Way to go. I'm so happy for you!
09/16/10
Nicely written and deserving of placement. Congratulations!
09/16/10
Congrats on your first place and EC win! I loved the transformation of the MC's thoughts, this was an engaging story!
Congratulations on a well deserved win and that oh so illusive EC. It should feel oh so rewarding. You have crafted well, and it shows.
09/16/10
Congratulations! I loved what we learned from Ian's POV. I thought this was well written and I hope to inspire our library patrons toward Christ. (Not in exactly the same way as Jenny - I'm a 53 year old granny!)
09/16/10
Congratulations on 1st place and a job well done. God works in mysterious ways...
Nice! This kept getting better and better as I read on. Congrats on your EC. :)
“... how would you feel if the person next to you could hear your thoughts?”

That is one of the most powerfuls lines I've read lately!!! Super job girl, so proud of you! Congrats at coming out top in Advanced and your EC!