The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1400 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/02/10
I could picture your MC so vividly and feel the tenseness of the moments prior to her accepting His healing. So glad this had a happy ending.
Yay! I'm glad this had a happy ending. :)
This is a touching story and once again shows what God can do.
This is beautiful. You did a great job. I was happy your MC chose to release her pain. Keep writing.
09/07/10
Amazing how God work!

I wondered what the catch was going to be- I thought perhaps deeply hurt by a church member or something like that.

Would love to hear the follow through!
I could really feel the tension in this wounded woman; both hopeful and fearful (we've all been there), and then the yielding to the Spirit's wonderful invitation to receive His grace in healing. Well done!
I like the way your story moved steadily towards a happy resolution. I love to see how the Holy Spirit carries God's plan forward.
09/08/10
When God calls, it is so hard to resist. I'm so glad He doesn't stop calling when we do try fight.
09/08/10
Held my attention throughtout. Touching and powerful.
09/08/10
Your set the stage so well with your spot-on descriptions. Loved it!
09/08/10
Your first sentence is just brilliant. It sets the stage, introduces the MC, place, emotion, etc. with economy of words. Right away the reader is drawn in and HAS to investigate.
Love the story.

Mona