The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1563 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great story. It reminds me of something I'd read in Aesop's Fables. I was confused a bit,there were a lot of names and I was having trouble figuring it all out. Then I read it again and it became clearer. There were times when an added word was there or a word was missing. I figured from my own experience that happened when you were cutting words to keep it under 750. It's a creative and fun idea. I'd love to read more stories with these characters.
08/20/10
I love it all; from the title to the characters. It was totally out of the box. Very well done. Blessings, Ruth
08/21/10
Very interesting. I was surprised to discover that the triplets were actually his daughters in the end. Discern was very wise. Wait, Wisdom is her mother. Okay, she was very discerning. ;)
You definitely captured my full attention with this cleverly written entry. Reminded me of Pilgrims Progress...unique! However, I too, did have a little trouble keeping up with who was who.
08/23/10
An extremely clever, whirlwind of a story! Lots of fun!
08/25/10
Awesome! I'd read more about this little society - a book of vignettes would be nice. :) Loved it!
08/25/10
A Pandora's Box of a kind, clever.
It was a bit confusing, but mostly due to the fast-pace of it.
You made some very clear points within the content. Creative, for sure.

Mona
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.