The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1404 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A very lively story and I liked the intensity. Good interplay of action words and dialog.

You write good fiction, and I would love to read the rest of the story. Blessings. :)
08/13/10
Wow! Very, very well-done! I'd love to read the before-story, as well as to learn what happens next!
I want to hear more of the story. I was confused here and there, but the suspense kept me reading longing to learn more until it all came together in my mind.
The compostion of this story was pleasure to read. It just rolled off my tongue. Strong verb choices that also kept the story moving with simplicity and gravity.
Ooo, intense story and very creative. Well told! I especially liked the beginning parts.
Scarletfury, I love this kind of fiction and I've missed reading genre of this type for awhile on the entriess so it was refreshing. A question though, I would imagine the gift to discern the touch of betrayal was a secret that the princess kept otherwise others would know that she could discern with a touch?
Really enjoyed this story and would love to read more.
08/17/10
Great fantasy! Loved all the elements you pulled in. Intense and fast-paced, but I connected to the characters as well. Awesome!
08/17/10
Wow, I like a meaty story. Action, intrigue a hidden meaning. Great job. God bless.
08/18/10
This is so well-written and well-planned that is simply must be part of a series! :) Although I almost felt in the end that the princess was nearly as evil as the betrayer. On the other hand, she did seem to struggle between her "duty" of ending his treachery and her connection to him as a "friend."
Great job with the suspense! I loved your exciting story.
More! More!...Need I say more?:)