The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 945 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was such a fun poem. I really could see a big nose up on the witness stand.
08/05/10
Very cute! And that's really true - "smell" gets overlooked when it comes to using our senses metaphorically. But, we'd be lost without it - I know, because I had a stroke in '07 and lost my sense of smell for some time. I had no idea just how important that nose was until it didn't work right! Good writing - I enjoyed this!
I enjoyed this - great fun and very clever.
08/05/10
This was so very funny. I loved the rhyme and the premise was very cute!
08/05/10
So creatively written. I SMELL a winner here!
08/05/10
Clever, witty and fun!
Thank you for the laugh!
Wow!! Is Dr.Seuss in the house?
08/06/10
Funny poem, I like your sense of humor. Good job. He lost by a nose.
Wonderful sense of humor with great, great and great cleverness!
08/07/10
Very clever and cute take on the challenge. Enjoyed reading it. :)
What a really fun take on the topic. Excellent rhyme, wonderful imagery, terrific creativity--what an imagination you have. Thank you for sharing it with us. That this is a winner is as plain as the nose on your face (okay, I had to say it!).
08/07/10
Brilliant!
08/11/10
Hope there's enough room for one more comment to elbow in. Oops, I meant "nose" in.
Wonderful and fun poem. You set a very high standard!
08/12/10
Wow! Love this. I say the No's have it;) Congratulations on your EC!!!
08/12/10
Wow! Love this. I say the No's have it;) Congratulations on your EC!!!
08/12/10
Hahahaha, loved this. Great job and congratulations!
That was a fun one to read. Congrats on your EC!