The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1578 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
There's a lot of truth in this. Thank you for a hopeful message.
07/31/10
Nice job conveying this. :)
This is a beautiful devotion. It reminded me of the old adage my mother always told me, "Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see." The prayer was a lovely conclusion.
Great use of the illustrative tool of journalistic photography to convey the deep spiritual truths that often elude us because we simply do not see. Right on topic, creatively written, beautiful message!
08/02/10
Good devo and so very true. Nice analogies used.
In the midst of battle it is not always easy to see the stars overhead -- but they are there. Thanks for reminding us that our troubles are temporary and have purpose.
Thanks for the reminders in this well put together devotion!
08/02/10
Some good truths to ponder, great devotional.
This is a wonderful piece of serious contemplative writing. There is so much to ponder on here, just as your title says. Your quote from Jeremiah 29 is so apt - written at such a hard and dark time in Israel's history. Thank you for sharing such wonderful truths.
Encouraging devotional oncontinuingto trust God through trials, even when we do no have any answers or understanding.
write4christ,
Very well written and the illustrations apt for the life lessons being portrayed.
08/03/10
A terrific and very on-topic message. I too try to look back on my life with a grateful heart knowing His plan was at work no matter what. Makes me think of Proverbs 3:5-6 also - don't lean on your own understanding.
You nailed it with this one! I loved it!!!
08/05/10
I like your example of Joseph, and the reminder to "not blame God." You have a great message here. Thank you!