The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1398 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/10
Cute and written with a good imagination--but alas, no pain, no gain for this MC.
04/29/10
It comes and goes. No wonder are moods are so up and down:) Very cute poem!
04/30/10
I call my tincture "coffee"...smile! Isn't it strange how our ability to create affects our moods?
This is great. If you ever do find an elixir like that...
Well done.
04/30/10
Fun concept - if only inspiration was that easy!
04/30/10
This is wonderful! You've created a cute, fun-to-read poem that delighted this reader! Love this! (Muses are so fickle these days!) :)
Imaginatively clever and entertaining as well. Fun read also!
05/02/10
Terrific! What a joy to read.
Love the pace.

Fun and witty!:) Well done.

ps
where can I buy this stuff?
05/03/10
This was fun. I wondered if the brew contained alcohol :)
05/03/10
Hehehe This was great. If only there really WAS a drink that could help us write. lol
I'll take a lifetime supply of that tincture, please. :) I felt a little let down by the ending, like I was missing something important. Maybe I just need to mull over this poem more. :) You meter and rhyme is without flaw - your poetry skips along on my tongue.
I echo all the other comments! I would like to order a bottle a week please! Great poem, great fun! Thankyou
05/03/10
I would guess that if you drank this all the time, it would gradually lose its effect... sort of like certain medicines do. Alas, there is no magical elixir for writing--but all of us can dream. Well done--fun and creative!
05/03/10
Beautifully, inventively done! A joy to read. Mind sharing that "potion"?
05/05/10
Cute, well written, with a nice tincture of humor - I'd love to have some of your elixer if you'd care to share.
Congratulations in placing in the top 15 in your level and in the top 30 overall.
05/06/10
Fun! I almost said aloud, "Ah, that's so sad!" at the ending, but it was a good way to end it.