The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1038 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an incredible story. I found myself holding my breath. Well done.
04/20/10
So well done...a winner for sure.
My emotions bounced like a ball reading this. First relief at the believer's death, then sadness that the guard was condemned, glad it was a dream, but surprised his trial was real. 4 minutes on a roller coaster. Whew. Great read.
04/20/10
Wow! Gripping story with a compelling title. You've so cleverly written this tale!
Wow, gripping story, very powerful. Awesome message.
04/20/10
This powerful message is very well written. It has that "haunting" quality - something that stays with you. Excellent job!
04/21/10
This reaches deep on several levels. Gripping.
04/22/10
I hope the dream helps the MC in your story turn to God at once so that the second part of the dream need not come true! You have written very well for this story and have successfully quicken the heart of your reader to leave him or her pondering, "Am I saved? Is my name in the Lamb's Book of Life?"
04/28/10
Ruth, I'm going to feature this in the Front Page Showcase for the week of May 17. Look for it on the FaithWriters Home Page--and congratulations!