The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1152 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/10
Interesting. I'll have to muse more on this one.
This is scary, I'd like to think the angel's would be able to intercede on the friend's behalf. It's definitely given me plenty to think about. It was well written and suspenseful, whether I agree about the angels vs. demon theory or not. Good job.
03/06/10
Oh wow! This is powerful. Excellent writing.
03/08/10
Indeed scary. Somewhat like Frank Peretti writitngs.
SO GLAD I HAVE THE POWER OF THE BLOOD!
03/08/10
Wow, that was intense. You created such an enthralling and terrifying atmosphere. Powerful ending with something to muse on.
You are, indeed, a writer of many talents. This has enough horror for any "eek."
03/08/10
Yes, very dark and a valid warning. And a creatively written entry. I am a lil confused as to the latin context of, greed is the root of all evil, as it fits into his spell. I see how it fits the moral of your entry. It's ironic that his quote would define his own demise. A lil dark for me, but great writing. Definately got an eeek out of me. God bless.
Powerfully written. Reminds me of something out of a Peretti novel. Well done!
03/09/10
I sought out your entry for 2 reasons. I love your writing. And I love your feedback. ;)

That opening sentence is perfection and gave me shivers. eeek! What a way to start!

I love your choice of words, throughout this piece. Excellent.

Stellar writing, Gregory!
03/10/10
Wow, what a compelling story--scary, of course, but powerful, too. The ring of the cell phone surprised me... I was thoroughly in the Middle Ages before that! Vivid writing (as always) with a strong and spiritual message. Very well done.
Congratulations on the top 40!