The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/10
Ouch! Great ending. I enjoyed the way the story read, realistic teenage voice for the mc. You dialogue was also well done.
Ooh--you really "nailed" the topic! I like the skill with which you present teen thoughts / attitudes / actions. Great story!
02/01/10
Great message and the "huh?" moment is very satisfying! Good work!
Oh, I enjoyed this well written story. Perfect on topic and ending.
02/01/10
You did a fantastic job with Becky's character--very realistic. The "huh?" moment was well played, though the title gave it away a little. Well paced, and great writing with a spot on message. Excellent!
02/02/10
Great writing! Loved your story...perfect ending.
02/02/10
This was really good. I was surprised by the ending and that takes some doing. An excellent morality tale
Good lesson, and nice ending. I would have liked it even better if Becky had seen Helen and Brian together, instead of Helen boasting about Brian asking her out.
Wonderful story, especially the way teen sex is being portrayed on TV. Your story was well written and refreshing.
02/04/10
I could guess where it was going when Brian was polite enough to meet Becky outside her door. I enjoyed seeing what you did with it! Loved the ending! Brian and Helen were perfect for each other! And Becky certainly learned her lesson . . . there are some decent Christian guys out there who are ready to wait for marriage. :)