The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1064 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/10
I read "owl" the first time, too. (And I think I just read someone else's story about an owl, so we're not alone in this!)
01/15/10
Honest and amusing, though readers may respond more with quiet groans or with nodding agreement than with 'owls' of laughter. Very enjoyable.
01/18/10
What a hoot! Good recovery, though, and very wise. Love it. :)
01/18/10
Humorous and lite. Good job reminding me to lighten up and take myself less seriously.
01/22/10
Hey, Friend! I'm so glad I found you, again (I got worried when I couldn't email you, now I know you've come through some health issues). This account is certainly a creative "take" on the topic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your very readable writing. You made me chuckle, too. And, I have to tell you: you're mighty good on the rebound, turning a problem into entertainment for us!
01/22/10
Thoroughly enjoyable! Congratulations on placing in your level! Have you checked out the Writing Challenge forums?
01/22/10
Note to Self: Ranked 9th in Advanced and 39th in Top 40...even with my misjdgement of "Topic" word' Amazing! ( Judges were mericiful and kind. (*.*) )