The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1250 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! What a contrast between prison cell and what the butterfly evoked in the prisoner's mind. You painted it beautifully.
11/21/09
This is a magnificent story! It is encouraging to be reminded that our God can cause us to persevere in the most terrible testings of our faith! Well done.
11/22/09
Oh wow. Very good. I loved the ending.
11/24/09
I'm so glad you named this powerfully moving piece a simple name, The Yellow Butterfly. It is exact.
Your marvelous writing ability draws the reader into the story and strengthens his faith as you deliver such a beautiful message from God.
Top Notch all the way to EC.

Mona
11/24/09
Beautiful...God does work that way, doesn't He? Just when we feel weakest, He sends someone or something to lift our spirits.
11/24/09
I have goosebumps!

I loved how the sight of the butterfly brought about those vivid images of yellow colored food.
I especially like the part where there are symbolic colors left on the hand, for we know now where the MC will soon be!
Goosebumps!!!
Wow a wonderful look at how God ALWAYS steps in, just in time, to offer us exactly what we need. Very well written!
11/24/09
What a beautiful story of another saint ushered into The Heavenly Throne of God!
I love reading about missionary-of-the-faith stories on how they "earnestly contend for the faith which once once delivered unto the saints." Willing to die for our Lord Jesus!

Very well written. Thank you.
11/25/09
Very stirring. I could visualize the butterfly as a shaft of yellow light penetrating the cell and soul of the prisoner, bringing forth the truth. Well done!
11/25/09
WOW!