The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 868 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Cute story! I loved your "purple" names... :-)
Well, I've never heard of a Christmas beetle, but you've made me like them.

Very cute.
Extremely cute. Well written. Smooth. Great dialogue. And really fits the topic. Enjoyed it.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... On topic and in season with a fun to read story. Good writing.
11/16/09
Cute story, even though I am clueless as to what Christmas Bush is!
11/16/09
Terrific dialog and a cute story. I think you managed to get every synonym for purple in here.
11/16/09
emjoyed the dialogue. unique characters, all shades of purple.
11/16/09
Clever and cute with simply charming dialog...

I so enjoyed!
Creative use of the names and this had a touch of the child's fable, "The Ugly Duckling". Very entertaining.
This was a very sweet story. I loved the names you used for your characters. A great little story I could easily envision.
lol, cute!

I thought this line was especially funny:

"They were screaming like mosquitoes at the top of their lungs"

Good job!
11/18/09
Beautifully written story Chrissy. The different character encounters were wonderful. Great job!
Cleverly written. Spot on topic! Well done!
11/18/09
What a sweet story! I could just imagine this as a picture book. Loved it!
11/18/09
Cute! I loved all the fun characters.