The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1118 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very interesting story.

Bittersweet....but with a most satisfying ending for the soul. This line struck me:

She had asked Jesus to forgive her so many times for the same things she did wrong that she wondered if she had fooled herself into believing she was a Christian.

So tragic (but true) that we sometimes feel that way. Great job!
11/09/09
A good allegory. It reminded me a little of the David and Goliath story. You had one or two small spelling errors but nothing to take away from this powerful story.
11/09/09
Exciting well thought out story. I saw an error or two, but most likely you caught them by now.I liked the story keep that imagination going. Bleesings to you.
11/09/09
Very intense!
Awesome story, kept me on the edge of my seat.
11/10/09
This is a scary story and I believe could really happen!
Good stuff. I always enjoy your writing, even though this one is the stuff of nightmares.
11/12/09
Pretty awesome, good job.
11/12/09
Congratulations on your third place win... I sat on the edge of my seat reading this... well done.
11/12/09
Wow, so skillfully written, Mick! What a story! Congrats on your 3rd place ribbon!
11/13/09
Thankyou to everyone for your support and comments and to the judges for the third place award.

Mick Dawson
12/04/09
Thank you for this glimpse into 1 Corinthians 13:12, about one day knowing as we are now known. Very powerful.